The New FLEX-FIT LaserBand 41 is designed for speed, effectiveness, comfort and ease of use. The LaserBand 41, delivers therapeutic light energy to your hair follicles at a cellular level to promote hair growth, reverse hair thinning, restore your hair’s natural growth cycle and help regrow denser, fuller hair!
From HairMax, the LaserBand 41 features a lightweight, flexible design that comfortably accommodates various head sizes. Recommended for men and women ages 18 and up, the soft hair-parting teeth allow the laser light to reach the entire scalp, bathing it in gentle, therapeutic light. No heat, no tingling. Fine for all hair types, including permed or color-treated hair.
An earlier model of this device, the HairMax Laser Comb, was the first medical device clinically tested and FDA cleared to promote hair growth in both men and women with certain degrees of hair loss. In clinical studies of another HairMax model, after 26 weeks:
-Over 90% of male and female users had an increase in the number of hairs
-The average increase in hair count for men and women was 129 new hairs per square inch
How to Use: Place the flexible LaserBand 41 over your scalp like a headband, moving 2" every 30 seconds until the entire scalp has been covered. LaserBand 41 will vibrate every 30 seconds to help you time the application. For best results, follow this procedure three times a week regularly.
- Includes HairMax LaserBand 41, charging stand, adapter, quick-start guide, and user manual
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery; see manufacturer documentation for information about safe use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal
- Measures approximately 2"W x 7"H, weighs 5.1 oz; Cord 75"L
- TUV listed adapter; 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- HairMax is a home-use device that employs laser phototherapy to treat androgenic alopecia (hereditary hair loss). Pattern hair loss is also known as genetic or hereditary loss. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, hereditary hair loss is the most common form of hair loss, and there are an estimated 80 million men and women in the United States suffering from hereditary hair loss.
- An earlier model of this device, the HairMax LaserComb, was the first medical device clinically tested and FDA cleared to promote hair growth in both men and women with certain degrees of hair loss.
- In clinical studies of another HairMax model.
- Results were seen in 16 weeks.
- Information provided by HairMax.